European Urology - Accredited Continuing Medical Education
The EU-ACME Programme is the initiative resulting from a close collaboration between the European Board of Urology (EBU) and the European Association of Urology (EAU).
Its primary task is assistance in the implementation, promotion and organization of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) among European urologists.
CME is a lifelong commitment!
Win a free registration to London in 2017!
Credit Registry Reports electronically!
EU-ACME Office offers:
- access to the online CME/CPD portfolio (MyCME)
- registration of credit points for members of the urological societies participating in the EU‑ACME programme,
- the EU‑ACME membership card for urologists participating in the programme,
- yearly Credit Registry Report listing all collected CME/CPD credit points,
- registration of accredited on national and/or European level CME events,
- assistance in obtaining European Accreditation.
Check Upcoming Accredited CME Events!