Accreditation requirements - international Live Educational Event
The accreditation of an international Live Educational Event (LEE) is performed on-line.
The LEE must be evaluated and accredited beforehand.
To be accepted the LEE must:
- Meet requirements as CME
- Clearly state educational objectives
- Fullfil a recognised professional need in the field, as defined in the statement of objectives
- Present subject matter that attains the stated objectives
- Make use of current teaching and learning techniques
- Indicate selection criteria for presenters
- Award certificates of attendance and course completion
CME credits will not be granted post facto; prior approval is required.
Please note that as of 1st January 2013 - due to the changes in the UEMS regulations - the deadline for the submission of the accreditation applciaiton has changed to 13 weeks before the planned start date of the event!
Before submitting your application, please make sure that you have the following documents ready for upload :
At its October 2010 Council meeting, the UEMS adopted the following policy: