MyCME/CNE offline - our website is currently undergoing some major updates and improvements
We apologise for the inconvenience, but our website is currently undergoing some major updates and improvements to provide you with a better experience. We are working hard to make these changes as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Did you attend Event? Give presentation? Publish article?
Answer MCQs and win a free registration to next EAU congress!
Request EU-ACME accreditation for your upcoming event!
Did you organise CME event? Was your event accredited?
EU-ACME/CNE Office offers:
- access to the online CME/CNE/CPD portfolio (MyCME/CNE),
- registration of CPD/CME credit in MyCME/CNE – online portfolio,
- validation of activities registered by the EU-ACME members,
- the EU‑ACME membership card,
- yearly Credit Registry Report listing all collected CPD/CME credit points,
- registration of accredited CME/CNE events,
- accreditation of CME/CNE events, if a country has no CME system,
- accreditation of online/e-learning materials,
- assistance in obtaining the UEMS/EACCME accreditation,
- support and guidance in CME/CNE and regulatory compliance, consultancy, and CME/CNE accreditation management services.