Accreditation of e-leaning materials
The CME/ACNE organiser/provider must submit application online. During the application process the CME/ACNE organiser/provider will have to:
- register as CME/ACNE provider
- complete online application form,
- upload mandatory documents:
- A detailed (draft) programme;
- List of members of a scientific committee;
- Conflict of Interests (chair and all members of the scientific committee);
- Director’s Declaration (chair of the scientific committee).
NB. All documents should be in English.
The EU-ACME/ACNE office check the application and issue an Invoice. After the payment is fulfilled the application is forwarded for evaluation.
The EU-ACME/ACNE office confirms the decision and issues the Accreditation certificate, if applicable.
The CME/CNE organiser/provider is expected to communicate clearly to participants that the event is accredited (web site, programme book, certificate of attendance) and how attendance is verified.
Participants ought to be told how to proceed in order to register for credits.
The CME/ACNE organiser/provider is obliged to:
- Periodically send the list of participants to the EU-ACME/ACNE office;
The EU-ACME/ACNE office adds the number of credits allocated to the meeting to the members’ accounts participating in the EU-ACME/ACNE programme.