Accreditation of e-leaning materials
The CME organiser/provider must submit application online. During the application process the CME organiser/provider will have to:
- register as CME provider
- complete online application form,
- upload mandatory documents:
- A detailed (draft) programme;
- List of members of a scientific committee;
- Conflict of Interests (all members of the scientific committee);
- Director’s Declaration (chair of the scientific committee);
- Declaration on Disclosure
NB. All documents should be in English.
The EU-ACME office check the application and issue an Invoice. After the payment is fulfilled the application is forwarded to the EBU Accreditation Committee for evaluation.
The EU-ACME office confirms the Committee’s decision and issues the Accreditation certificate, if applicable.
The CME organiser/provider is expected to communicate clearly to participants that the event is accredited (web site, programme book, certificate of attendance) and how attendance is verified. Participants ought to be told how to proceed in order to register for credits.