Registration of accredited CME/CNE events
In countries where CME/CNE systems already exist, accreditation of national meetings is overseen by national authorities or special accreditation committees of scientific organisations.
The EU-ACME/ACME office does not interfere with the national accreditation process.
The CME/CNE provider may register already accredited event online via the EU-ACME website.
During the registration process following documents need to be provided:
- a detailed programme;
- copy of accreditation certificate by the national authority;
NB. All documents should be in English.
The EU-ACME office:
- review submitted application
- register the event in its database
- informs the meeting organiser accordingly.
During the event:
The EU-ACME/ACNE office offers assistance in providing logistical support for the obligatory attendance verification.
After the event:
- the organiser returns the scanners or a list of participants (with EU-ACME/ACNE member IDs if available) to the EU-ACME/ACNE office;
- The EU-ACME/ACNE office adds the number of credits allocated to the meeting to the accounts of the members participating in the EU-ACME/ACNE programme in its database.