Dear medical professional,
When you join the EU-ACME/ACNE programme, you will be part of an international community of over 17,000 medical professionals sharing best practices and the latest know-how in urological research and care.
As an EU-ACME/ACNE member, you have access to the MyCME/CNE – online portfolio, which helps you to keep track of your educational activities, irrespective of the country you practice in, or where you have participated in accredited CME/CNE/CPD activities.
Through your online account, you may not only check and edit your personal data, but you can also examine a report of your collected credit points and generate your Credit Registry Report.
Benefits of joining the EU-ACME/ACNE programme:
- access to the online CME/CNE/CPD portfolio (MyCME/CNE)
- registration of CME/CNE/CPD credit in MyCME/CNE – online portfolio,
- validation of activities registered by the EU-ACME/ACNE members,
- the EU‑ACME/ACNE membership card,
- yearly Credit Registry Report listing all collected CME/CNE/CPD credit points,
- registration of accredited on national and/or European level CME/CNE events,
- “members only” services