Have a Question?
What information is needed to sumbit application for OTHER LEARNING EXPERIENCES?
Application for credit attribution for OTHER LEARNING EXPERIENCES must come with a document stating:
- CPD objectives achieved by the activity;
- Proof that the undertaken activity is necessary in the field of CPD;
- Programme of activities and techniques to be used;
- Level of knowledge and/or technical skills to be achieved;
- Names of instructors and/or institutions involved in the planning, administration, and evaluation of the activity;
- Final evaluation criteria;
- Duration, venue, and dates the activity initiated and ended
Credits are granted only once per subject matter, regardless of the number of times presented or published.